Monday, January 4, 2010

I would really love to say im strong. That I rarely cry and that every little thing doesn’t touch me in ways I cant explain. But I cant, cause that would be a lie.

I’m a hopeless romantic.
I cry when i'm happy. I cry because he proposed to her in an elevator, full of brain scans of surgeries they’ve done together. I cry because in so little, he says it all. The truth, straight out.
I cry when I see happy endings. I cry when people do crazy things for someone they love. I cry when there’s just chocolate and roses and no words. I cry when he cries. I cry when he looks at her, and words or not, its so obvious he loves her. I cry when he stands on top of a building and says it for the world to hear, that he wants her and only her for the rest of their silly little lives. I cry when he writes his wedding vows. I cry when he sings to her , feeling every word because it’s the only way he can tell her how he feels.
Yes. I believe in prince charming, I believe in snowy white weddings and shooting stars and I believe that love makes it all better. That your world can turn around with three words, eight letters and no matter what the situation, just like that, you know its what you were made for.

No comments: