Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I hate that i relate everything to you.

I hate that i turn on the tv and the movie you asked me to watch is playing.
I hate that i recall bits of our conversation.
I hate how that made me happy.
I hate that i wait for my phone to light up and i hate how i get disappointed when it doesn't.
I hate that i look at other people and think of you.
I hate that you aren't around to listen anymore.
I hate that i fall asleep every night thinking, maybe, just maybe, i'll wake up to realize its just a dream.
I hate that i have nothing to smile at randomly anymore.
I hate that i believed everything you said.
I hate that i hoped.
I hate that i felt like i wanted to listen to everything you said.
I hate that i dont know what you're doing.
I hate that i can't seem to forget.
I hate that you dont miss me.

I hate to think you never really cared.

No comments: