Saturday, October 24, 2009

What do you do when you're having a really bad day? Not just your typical 'bad' day, but a really horrible one, where everything goes weirdly wrong and you can't wait for the coming of dawn the next day, in the hope that it'll be better.

Yes, today is one of those days. Where i get up feeling odd. Where my phone stops working and hangs 5 times in a span of 5 minutes. Where weird things appear when it DOES eventually come back on and stay that way, implying that my phone is a virus infected gadget, which makes me run, cross the road 4 times, listen to the long list of things my phone has acquired and then ends with me leaving without my baby. (48 hours to find out the exact 'symptoms'). Where i return to be greeted by a phone call telling me that the concert i've been looking forward to for the last 3 fucking months MIGHT not be happening after all. I mean why would they care that some person in some god forsaken place is basing her life's decisions on THEIR freakin concert? Yeah, turns out they don't. Where ALL i want to do is just GO away from here for a while, but as my luck has it, looks like im not going anyway afterall. Where i log on every one hour to see IF it's finally gotten the 'time' to reply. Yes, it. Cause i'm pissed off. Where i discover, to my dismay, that my jeans seem to have become tighter. Where i'm yelled at for not 'helping' around the house, JUST when im ALMOST done with my book and have gotten to the really emotional part and start to cry. Where i throw my book down in a huff and DO the goddam chore already. Where i come back and start where i left off only to realize the moments over and now i just want to race through the last lines. Where im made to socialize with my mothers friends when really, that's the last thing i want to do. Where i do it anyway. Where i log on AGAIN and this time am greeted by some *inserts swear word*'s posts on the other IT's wall. Where im reminded of my immense dislike for her and her 'habits', not to forget hearts. Where im TRYING to study and all i can concentrate on is how my phone isn't lighting up with a message. Where i just basically give up and walk around aimlessly cause frankly that seems like a better option as opposed to setting out to do something and having it kick you in the ass.

I guess all you can do is HOPE it'll get better tomorrow. And refrain from sitting down and analyzing just HOW much it sucks.

No comments: