Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sometimes I feel like you’re right here.


And then, sometimes, you seem so far away. Almost like I never knew you. As if, I’ve been living in a dream and somehow, have awoken. I try to recollect every little detail. I focus on making that hazy image sharper. I smile when I remember something, get upset when I forget it and very often long to know what happens next.
Just like a dream, you fade with time. The images remain, but the intensity dims.
Just like a dream, I try to hold on, as I am scared to forget.
Just like a dream, you seem more distant every day.
Just like a dream, I wait for you to come back to me, someday, so I can hold on to you a little bit tighter and remember you a little bit better.



Just like a dream, I wait for you to come back.

No comments: