Wednesday, June 30, 2010

As I logged on I was greeted by this pop up that looked kind of intriguing. Some new template designer option, it said. I clicked on it and in exactly 40 seconds, I closed it. Why try and figure out some pointless thing, I told myself. I mean other that adding to my blog's visual appeal, what good was it going to do? Nothing, that's what. I have never started a blog on SUCH a purposeless note. Never. Having said that, let me begin and tell you what is really discommoding me.
I have been sniffling continuously for the last five days, which is proving to be very annoying. I mean, not only does it draw unnecessary side-way glances from my sadistic sister who thinks I'm crying, it also gives me a headache what with the uninterrupted noise. This is one of the reasons I am not looking forward to the end of summer. I know, I know, I've been cribbing about how much I hate summer and now you're wondering why I have changed my mind. Again. Other than the fact that I am extremely fickle in respect to my preferred weather preference, I actually LIKE summer in comparison to the stupid rainy season. Who even feels like waking up and going to college when it's all gloomy and depressing outside? Not to mention how the rain just ruins exciting evening plans, what with all the slush and water logged roads that lack effective drainage systems. The only entertainment you will probably get is watching expensive cars float around. Way to spend your Saturday night, wouldn't you say? Then there is the fact that your summery, colourful, SHORT clothing has to be replaced with boring jackets, dull colours and more cloth. Ugh. I'm sure at this point, you have pretty much gotten my drift.
After watching 'Sex and the City' for the second time, I have concluded that I am a lot like Samantha. This is really quite an unsettling conclusion as previously I was SUCH a Carrie. You have to admit, one would rather be a Carrie than a Samantha. For obvious reasons. I'm not going to get into details. I do not wish to commove myself. Maybe, I'll go try and figure out that design template thing. Purely as a distraction of course.

No comments: