Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Okay.
So I came online in a huff (what's new) and decided it was high time I got rid of my old boring layout. Yes, I'm aware this one is a little chirpy and bright and gives out a very I'm-so-happy-all-the-time vibe. You see, that is kind of the point. I figured if my life is not going in quite the same direction (in fact far from it), I might as well make it appear as if I'm thrilled at the prospect of another day. Although, now that I've written this, it sort of defeats the purpose I'm thinking.
I'm extremely restless. I was considering going and watching the idiot box, except there is a lizard in the vicinity. Also stepping outside this room would mean listening to my mother drone on about how I'm irresponsible, so on and so forth. I don't understand how she never seems to run out of complaints when it comes to me. I mean frankly, I think I'm quite an angel. Oh well. College seems to be getting worse by the day. Haven't gone out in ever! Currently, I'm thinking up excuses to just get the hell out of here. Here implies Hyderabad. There is also this one party in Chennai that I'm dying to go for. I made the mistake of letting Akshita in on it and now she is already getting ready to leave and asking me questions about our travel, which would be okay IF I had the slightest chance of getting permission to go. Of late, reading sappy love stories is making me sick. No really, I actually feel the need to gag. What is WRONG with me? Perhaps it's that time of the month. Or maybe I'm just tired. Or maybe my brain cells are dying on account of the number of times Paddi says drugs (bad one i know). Or maybe..ah heck, forget it. Okay, looks like I'm done here. I can't help but notice how this entry is such a contradiction to my pretty/happy backdrop. Sigh.

No comments: