Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm back to my old ways, as you can clearly tell from my newest template choice.
The plan was to make it even darker, except my best friend convinced me otherwise. See, that's the thing about loving someone as if they are a part of you (corny I know, but YOU do not get to pass judgement, thankyouverymuch), you forget what it is like to think for yourself and make your own decisions. I can't remember the last time I did something without running it by her. Or asking her what she thought. Hell, breathing would be a question too, if it weren't for the fact that it is, well, involuntary. Yes, we are pretty damn scary that way (especially if you don't know us very well) and no I don't expect you to know what it feels like. Because frankly? I don't know that many people who can be best friends, confidants, lovers (ahem) and family all at the same time. (You can stop getting your panties in a bunch, I was only kidding about the lovers bit *cough*)
Anyway, my point being that she is such an integral part of, well, everything I do that it is not a wonder that SHE is the one I pester for an hour when I need an appropriate backdrop. Even if that means changing it every two seconds and asking her to refresh her page every five. Now, I'm aware I sound completely spineless owing to my obvious dependency issues. Well, what can I say?
'My best friend is better than yours, so stick that in your juice box and suck on it'
Yep. That pretty much sums it up.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

hai. im fraam anantapoor just came across your blog.
your best fraand is a gem, marry her ra.
youre so cute mama

kriti said...

Yeah. Don't talk like this, please. Or I will be forced to regret my decision of being this nice and pouring my heart out writing about YOU.

Unknown said...

Love you cookie.
Aurora.