Saturday, March 12, 2011

I don't know what I want anymore.
Suddenly life seems like it's full of choices and everytime I think about picking one thing, I'm afraid of what I might lose by not considering the other. Of course, going down one path is inevitable. It always comes down to that and that's what scares the hell out of me. The fact that it is so final. See, all this seemed like such a big deal in my head. Now however, I have NO idea why I'm continuing with this post. Anyway, on a completely unrelated note, I was watching Pulp Fiction the other day and this dialogue just stuck: "Don't you hate that? Uncomfortable silences? Why do we feel its necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable? That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably share a silence." Don't ask. It just stuck.

No comments: