Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I've been meaning to write for a while now, just haven't seemed to find the time.
Today (now) however, I have lots of it. While all my friends are out celebrating 'Women's Day', I'm sitting at home and trying to figure out what internship to do over the summer. While I sit listening to Lincoln Hawk's Everytime, I can tell you I'm not making much progress. Of course, that among many other distractions. Anyway, I won't get into details because I told myself this would be a solely career related post (HAHA). So, coming to the matter at hand: I have no idea what I want to do. Not just about this internship business, but two years from now as well. I think my Mother's persistent nagging has really gotten to me because the whole of today that is ALL I've been thinking of. My life in two years. I'll admit the prospects look very dim right now considering all I do is sit around and watch movies. However, I think I've sort of been jolted awake from otiose stupor and I've decided  to start doing something about my life. Work hard and get into some good college, pass out and get a good job, earn the big bucks and live the life. How's that for a start?

No comments: