Saturday, May 21, 2011

I need to read something like Eat Pray Love again. That book just spoke to me. Not that I've ever been married/divorced or had a failed romance that sent me to an Ashram and around the world. No, far from it actually. But it still spoke to me in a way I can never quite explain. Imagine my disappointment when I picked up some book I happened to buy and put it down after the first 3 lines. When you're not feeling in the best mood and you sit down to read or watch a movie, I think it's vital that they reflect what you're feeling. Call me crazy, I probably am, but that's how it works for me. And right now, it's really pissing me off that I can't find anything to befit my mood. Oh wait, 'something borrowed' just came to save my life. Hopefully this should do it. Reviews soon.

No comments: