Friday, May 27, 2011

So I was feeling in the mood and decided my page needed a make over (hence the purple), and by that I mean a change. Speaking of changes, this is the first summer in a really long time that I've stayed put in Hyderabad. It's nice you know? Not having to escape this city because of men who drove me to insanity, or packing my bags the first chance I got because I was tired of the monotony and needed a break from familiar faces (and the drama more importantly). This time, I gladly stayed back. I can definitely tell you it isn't for the internship I'm currently at. I don't even know if you can call this an internship considering I do NOTHING all day except use facebook and stumble. ThankGod for stumbleupon, really. Not only is it my saving grace, but it's also informative, funny, smart, artsy, gripping and makes you fall in love. It's everything you'd want in a man (haha). Unless you already have one and are extremely happy. Yes, coming back, minus the crap internship, I'm pretty happy that I'm not state trotting this year. More about (why) that later though. The Colette Tatou look alike from Ratatouille is hovering and that's making me rather uncomfortable.

Also, Crumbs of Consolation because it struck a chord, in case you were wondering. And if you weren't, well now you know.

No comments: