Sunday, December 11, 2011

December is here.
Although, it doesn't feel like it yet. Needless to say, it's my favorite month. For one there is Christmas- Carols, Ginger bread cookies, Christmas trees with shiny and frosted thingamajigs, the snow (for those who are lucky enough), oh and the wine, how could I forget? Then there is New Years Eve (which is a movie too, I hear) and the fact that another year is coming to an end. Usually, I look forward to a new year, however this time it just means '2012' is a day closer. To say it more simply, I do not wish to die in some huge 'end of the world' massacre. Anyway, before I kill the festive spirit, I will go on. In addition to all this, there is a Wedding (December weddings are the best. I'm going to have one myself). And it's in Bombay. And I'm going to dance at another Sangeet! Then there is the 23rd. The night that came and made my whole year. Annnd, the cherry on the cake, Goaaaa.
What with all of the above, beats me how it doesn't feel December-ish yet.

No comments: