Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I don't know what my problem is.
I can't figure out if it's to do with the fact that I'm tired all the time, or if its to do with how I am being labeled 'Ethiopian malnourished child' (yes, really) and actually feeling it to quite an alarming extent, or because I have been watching an overdose of Breaking Bad and can't see even with my glasses/lenses (hence, the world seems fuzzy), or because the trip I had to literally beg (for months) to get permission for might actually not be happening. Whatever is it though, it's turning me into a Grinch of sorts. One that is feeling all anti-holiday-ey. And devious. Not to mention how I'd sail through to first position, rather effortlessly, and get the gold medal+other goodies for being Miss Snappy.
All in all, December is not looking promising. And that's just such a waste of an exciting month.



No comments: